- NDIS / National Disability Insurance Scheme
- FaHCSIA Funding: Both Helping Children with Autism and Better Start Funding
- Private Health
AIM Occupational Therapy is committed to providing evidence-based therapy to help our clients achieve their goals. Each type of funding is explained below.
1. NDIS / National Disability Insurance Scheme
AIM Occupational Therapy is a registered service provider to offer Early Childhood Supports and Therapeutic Supports.
Fact Sheet here: https://www.ndis.gov.au/html/sites/default/files/Early-childhood-Early-Intervention.pdf
AIM Occupational Therapy have been delivery evidence based occupational therapy services under FaHCSIA funding since 2010. The two types of FaHCSIA funding are listed below:
- Services for children with Autism: AIM Occupational Therapy is a lead agency registered to provide services as part of the “Helping Children with Autism” package. This allows parents who have a child diagnosed with Autism under the age of seven to use their FaHCSIA funding for all OT services accessed. Fact sheet: https://www.dss.gov.au/disability-and-carers/programmes-services/for-people-with-disability/what-help-is-available
- Services for children diagnosed with Sight and Hearing Impairments, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome or Fragile X Syndrome: AIM Occupational Therapy is a lead agency that allows parents to use their funding received through “A Better Start for Children with Disability” package. This allows parents who have a child diagnosed with Sight and Hearing Impairments, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Fragile X Syndrome under the age of seven to use their FaHCSIA funding for all Occupational Therapy services accessed. Fact sheet: http://betterstart.net.au/storage/Medicare_Fact_Sheet_for_Carers.pdf
- All our Occupational Therapists are eligible to provide services as part of the Medicare initiatives below:
- Chronic Disease Management Plans (formerly Team Care Arrangements) Fact sheet: http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/content/mbsprimarycare-chronicdiseasemanagement
- Helping Children with Autism Medicare Services. Fact sheet: http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/autism-children-+questionandanswers
- Tiffany Edwards is also eligible to provide services under the Better Outcomes in Mental Health Care Initiative. Fact sheet: http://www.health.gov.au/mentalhealth-betteraccess
4. Private Health
- All our Occupational Therapists are eligible to provide services as part of all Private Health Insurance companies. It is recommend parents and caregivers call their private health insurance re: rebates for Occupational Therapy services.